Designs are adapted to fit Live Virtual
Experience the same quality of learning found on-campus
Delivered over less days, but longer in length
Increased networking and interaction
Benefit from inter-modular touch points and learning
Connect with employers and be ready on day one
Types of Courses
Explore Featured Courses
- Tue, Mar 28Online Event - NorwayMar 28, 5:30 PM GMT+2 – May 24, 8:30 PM GMT+2Online Event - Norway
- Fri, Oct 07Online Event - NorwayOct 07, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+2Online Event - Norway
- Tue, Sep 06Online EventSep 06, 2022, 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT+2Online EventSep 06, 2022, 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT+2Online EventThis is a free foundation workshop for Women to kickstart your career in tech in Cybersecurity. In collaboration with Microsoft, discover the top new attacks and gain a deeper insight into cybersecurity trends. Learn steps to evolve critical skills, processes & controls to mitigate risk.
- Mon, May 23OnlineMay 23, 2022, 1:00 PM – 1:45 PMOnline
- Tue, Feb 08VilVite - Bergen Science CenterFeb 08, 2022, 8:00 AM – Feb 11, 2022, 3:30 PMVilVite - Bergen Science Center, Norway
- Mon, Aug 02Lynghaug Skole, Dag Hammarskjolds vei 7Aug 02, 2021, 9:00 AM – Aug 06, 2021, 2:30 PMLynghaug Skole, Dag Hammarskjolds vei 7 , Bergen, NorwayAug 02, 2021, 9:00 AM – Aug 06, 2021, 2:30 PMLynghaug Skole, Dag Hammarskjolds vei 7 , Bergen, NorwayApps are everywhere! But have you ever wondered what goes into the making of an app? In this course, students will learn about how to build apps at a record speed with no-code involved, to help businesses support their business processes and activities.
"Bridging the Digital Skills Gap and Creating
a Lifetime of Empowerment Opportunities"
What is INNO-SCI?
We believe in sustainable development of future endeavours where all humans will thrive and be empowered!
According to experts, young people are naturally endowed with entrepreneurial skills. Most often, they lose their bold, imaginative and creative talents as a result of societal pressures and old-world order educational systems designed to create boundaries.
It is also clear that, young people from lower income backgrounds are less likely to have access to the networks of advice, information and experiences of work to enable them to turn aspiration into reality – it is very hard to aim for an opportunity that you do not know exists. We need to ensure that everyone can build a rewarding career, and provide far better opportunities for adults and young people who want to be retrained and or up-skilled.
What if, every other young person, had an open window of life opportunity? - And with the right amount of learning and support at the right time could produce young adults whose talents were available for a lifetime?
What could this new breed of determined and empowered youth become?
At Inno-Sci we empower people for a lifetime, by offering hands-on skills programs and tapping into their natural talents.
Our goal at Inno-Sci is to show young people that they have the confidence, energy, creativity that ultimately make them influential human beings with added value to society and mankind.
“I have been working closely with Inno-Sci for the past 3 years and have attended many of their international events in both Ghana and Norway. The instructors are world-class and the virtual online programmes are interactive and value driven."
LEE WOODROW / OWNER at BIGGER FISH
“I signed up for the Women in Alternative Investments course and was so happy with the content and instructor. I learned so much about investments and stocks and now have a better understanding to manage my own portfolio. Thank you."
GEORGIA CONWAY OPERATIONS MANAGER at MITSUBISHI