Designs are adapted to fit Live Virtual
Experience the same quality of learning found on-campus
Delivered over shorter days, but longer in length
Increased networking and interaction
Benefit from inter-modular touch points and learning
1-2-1 with online teacher
Explore Featured Courses
- Tue, May 04Online Event / WebinarMay 04, 6:00 PM GMT+2 – Jun 29, 7:30 PM GMT+2Online Event / WebinarHow can you leverage the concepts of entrepreneurship and intrepreneurship in your career/workplace or in a large and small/medium enterprises? Business Innovation program will develop your capability for creativity and innovation, exploring the boundaries typical of modern business.
- Tue, Jun 01Online Event / Webinar
- Mon, Aug 02Live Virtual/ OnlineAug 02, 9:30 AM – Aug 06, 1:30 PMLive Virtual/ OnlineAI and algorithms are everywhere! But have you ever wondered what goes into how robots are able to make decision in the moment? In this course, participants will learn about Machine learning Artificial Intelligence and also how to use data to solve problems.
- Tue, Mar 02Online Event / WebinarMar 02, 6:00 PM GMT+1 – Mar 30, 7:00 PM GMT+2Online Event / WebinarSocial engineering attacks are increasing year-on-year and now represent one of the main cyber security threats worldwide. Discover the top new attacks and gain a deeper insight into cybersecurity trends. Learn steps to evolve critical skills, processes & controls to mitigate risk.
- Mon, Mar 01Online Event
- Mon, Jun 22Lynghaug skoleJun 22, 2020, 9:30 AM – Jun 26, 2020, 2:30 PMLynghaug skole, Bergen, NorwayAI and algorithms are everywhere! But have you ever wondered what goes into how robots are able to make decision in the moment? In this course, students will learn about Machine learning Artificial Intelligence and also how to use data to solve problems. (FREE with the Cyber Security Course)
"Bridging the Knowledge Gap and Creating Lifetime Empowerment Opportunities"
What is iNNO-SCI?
We believe in sustainable development of future endeavours where all humans will thrive and be empowered!
According to experts, young people at early ages are naturally endowed with entrepreneurial skills. Most often, they lose their bold, imaginative and creative talents as a result of societal pressures and old-world order educational systems designed to create boundaries. What if, that does not happen to your child?
What if your child, and indeed, every other young person, had an open window of life opportunity at an early age, when the right amount of learning and support at the right time could produce youths whose talents were available for a lifetime?
What could this new breed of determined and empowered youth become?
At Inno-Sci we empower people for a lifetime, by offering hands-on programs and tapping into their natural talents.
At Inno-Sci, our goal is to show young people that they have the confidence, energy, creativity that ultimately make them influential human beings with added value to society and mankind.
“I have been working closely with Inno-Sci for the past 3 years and have attended many of their international events in both Ghana and Norway. The instructors are world-class and the virtual online programmes are interactive and value driven"
LEE WOODROW / OWNER at BIGGER FISH
“I signed up for the Women in Alternative Investments course and was so happy with the content and instructor. I learned so much about investments and stocks and now have a better understanding to manage my own portfolio. Thank you"
GEORGIA CONWAY OPERATIONS MANAGER at MITSUBISHI