Machine Learning (AI)
Time & Location
About the Event
Course Summary Program
AI and algorithms are everywhere! But have you ever wondered what goes into how robots are able to make decision in the moment? In this course, students will learn about Machine learning Artificial Intelligence and also how to use data to solve problems.
What is Machine Learning?
In basic terms, ML is the process of training a piece of software, called a model, to make useful predictions using a data set. This predictive model can then serve up predictions about previously unseen data. We use these predictions to take action in a product; for example, the system predicts that a user will like a certain video, so the system recommends that video to the user.
This course is one of five modules. In this module your instructor will attempt to present the course in an interactive manner based on real-life examples. The focus of this module is to help students to model their thinking the machine learning way and learn how to approach possible machine learning challenges. In the final part of the course, students will be introduced to cloud computing, and students will be engaged in a cloud based digital laboratory to get hands-on experience on how to approach a machine learning challenge, train a model and make predictions.
Students will learn:
Introduction to Machine Learning & AI:
- Basic working principles of machine learning
- Applications of machine learning in real-world
- Creating simple machine learning-based projects
- Pre-work for machine learning
- Getting Started with machine learning
- Framing a problem
Due to the international mix of tutors and the subject areas, this program is conducted in English.
- Fast Internet (very important for effective learning experience)
- All Windows PC need to be current on an Updated PC ( Preferebly Windows 10)
- No tablets No Chromebooks