Summer School - Web Development (13-18yrs)
Time & Location
About the Event
Location: Lynghaug Skole, Dag Hammarskjolds vei 7, 5144 Fyllingsdalen - Bergen.
Class Size: 25 (Registration is binding)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
This 5-day course introduces you to the framework surrounding web development. In this course we will talk about the different elements that bind together to allow us to implement an effective web development project. In modern times there are many routes to initiate a web development project and we can discuss a few:
- Fundamentals of Web Development
- Low Coding
- Advance Concepts
- Building a website with coding
- Making website with WordPress.
Just as anything else, we need a set of tools to enable us to implement web development and there are many ways and routes to go as well:
- IDE (integrated development environment) Visual studio code
- Cloud hosting tool
- All Windows PC need to be current on an Updated PC (Preferably Windows 10)
- No tablets No Chromebooks
We will discuss these tools in detail. These tools will serve as our foundation to establishing an efficient development pipeline. We will learn how to implement these tools and learn how to use them in web development. We will also learn to make a basic website with coding and without coding.
End of the course you will have a basic idea of web development and will be able to make websites.
- - Kathleen Mathisen - CHRO at Grieg Seafood ASA
- - Eilat Furnes - Advisor on games and apps at Barnevakten
- - Hamsika Premkumar - CEO and Co-Founder | at DGF (Development Goals Forum
*Due to the international mix of tutors and the subject areas, the Summer program is conducted in Norwegian and English.
SPONSORS: Bergen Kommune
If you want more information about the course, you can send an email to Eunice: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is developed by Inno-Sci by Eunice Hammond-Morkild. Eunice Hammond-Mørklid is MSc, MA, MCIPS and the Founder of Inno-Sci. She has worked as a Global Supply Chain Management Specialist in international Oil and Energy industry. Eunice has a background in Business Innovation, Economics and Art & Design. At Inno-Sci we are passionate about simplifying Deep Tech for people, and especially for young people to better prepare them for the labor market of the future.
- Standard Ticket0 kr0 kr00 kr