Cyber Security Academy
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you use a computer? Then this course is for you!
Inno-Sci Academy for Cyber Security is a learning program for people, who want to up-skill their digital skills, practice leadership and gain insight into innovation principles.
We explore the following topics:
- Cyber threats
- How to share personal information on social media
- Tips for safe Internet use
EVENT TIME SCHEDULES
Tuesday 02 March - 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
Tuesday 09 March - 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
Tuesday 16 March - 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
Tuesday 23 March - 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
Tuesday 30 March - 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand what it takes to be safe in today's digital world.
- Meet and learn from an expert in the field of computer security.
- Gain insight into various topics around our daily use of technology.
- Practical information
- There is limited space!
- Due to the international mix of supervisors and subject areas, the Cybersecurity Academy program is conducted in Norwegian and English.
If you want more information about the course, you can send an email to Eunice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-sponsors: Innovation Norway. The course is developed by Inno-Sci by Eunice Hammond-Morkild. Eunice Hammond-Mørklid is MSc, MA, MCIPS and founder of Founder of Inno-Sci. She has worked as a Global Supply Chain Management Specialist in international Oil and Gas. Eunice has a background in Business Innovation, and Economics and Art & Design. Eunice is an entrepreneur and passionate about simplifying Deep Tech for people and especially for young people to better prepare them for the labor market of the future.