Cyber Security Academy
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you use a computer? Then this course is for you!
Inno-Sci Academy for Cyber Security is a learning program for young people aged 13-17, who want to increase their digital skills, practice leadership and gain insight into innovation principles.
We explore the following topics:
- Cyber threats
- The principles of cybersecurity
- How to share personal information on social media
- Tips for safe Internet use
In two days you will:
- Understand what it takes to be safe in today's digital world.
- Meet and learn from various experts and researchers in the field of computer security.
- Gain insight into various topics around our daily use of technology.
- Practical information
When: The course runs over two days and is held on Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November.
Time: both days from kl. 9.00 to approx. 16.00
Price: NOK 1,500 per participant.
Registration deadline: no later than 5 days before start.
Info: 4 days before the start of the course, everyone who is registered will receive information about attendance and other practical info.
- Binding registration.
- There is limited space!
- Bring your own lap top.
- Lunch is included both days
- Due to the international mix of supervisors and subject areas, the Cybersecurity Academy program is conducted in Norwegian and English.
If you want more information about the course, you can send an email to Eunice: email@example.com
Co-sponsors: Innovation Norway and VilVite. The course is developed by InnoSci by Eunice Hammond-Morkild. Eunice Hammond-Mørklid is MSc, MA, MCIPS and founder of Founder of Inno-Sci. She has worked as a Global Supply Chain Management Specialist in international Oil and Gas. Eunice has a background in Business Innovation, and Economics and Art & Design. Eunice is an entrepreneur and passionate about simplifying Deep Tech for people and especially for young people to better prepare them for the labor market of the future.
- Malin Amankwa, MSc. Technology Management at Norwegian Health Network SF
- Nick Murison, Security Practice Lead at Miles AS